Specialist disinfectant for use on bird equipment.
Effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts, yet is non-corrosive, pleasant smelling and biodegradable. Avisafe Ready to Use Disinfectant can be used on food and water containers, incubators, brooders, cages, perches, hand rearing implements and nest boxes.
- Halogenated Tertiary Amines pre-diluted to a 1:50 solution
How to Use
- 1:100 Avisafe to water for cages, food and water containers, incubators, brooders and perches.
- 1:100 = 5 mls (1 teaspoon) to 500 mls (1 pint) water.
- 1:50 Avisafe to water for hand-rearing implements, nest boxes and heavily soiled areas.
- 1:50 = 10 mls (2 teaspoons) to 500 mls (1 pint) water
- Halogenated Tertiary Amines
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
NEW - SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £6.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.