Super premium complete food in easy to eat pellets.
Made from ingredients which are more than 95% Organic and cold pressed into pellets for your bird to enjoy. The ingredients (over 25 of them) are not heated to ensure they retain the natural nutritional values.
The ` All-in-one' composition means that every pellet is nutritionally the same, providing you with peace of mind and assurance that your bird is eating the very best diet. Complete pelleted diets are also a great way to ensure that selective feeding is prevented.
A complete diet such as Beaphar Care+ for Med/Lrg Parakeets offers better value as there is very little to no waste created, unlike with seed diets where shells and husk, plus unfavoured food is discarded.
Vegetables, fruits and pulse crops are naturally full of vitamins and minerals and all have been used to create these pellets. You and your bird will find NO chemical colourings or preservatives have been used in the creation of Beaphar Care+ for Med/Lrg Parakeets.
- Organic Ingredients (97.3%):Wheat, Maize, Tritical, Barley, Starch, Lupin Hulls, Dandelion, Rosemary, Oregano, Rosehips, Orange, Lemon, Whey Poweder, Soy Bean Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seed, Flax Seed, Molasses, Potato Protein, Peas, Carrots, Spinach, Alfalfa Meal, Kale, Broccoli, Pumpkin. Other Ingredients (2.7%): Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride.
- Protein: 18%
- Fibre 5.1%
- Oils & Fat 10%
- Ash: 6%
- Moisture: 10%
- Calcium: 1.1%
- Phosphoru 0.5%
- Sodium: 0.19%
- Magnesium: 0.2%
- Potassium: 0.48%
- Vitamin A: 7800 IU
- Vitamin B6: 2.7mg
- Vitamin B12: 46ug
- Vitamin C: 19mg
- Vitamin D3: 1560 IU
- Vitamin K3: 1.20mg
- Niacin: 29mg
- Pantothenic Acid: 7.5mg
- Choline: 1500mg
- E4 (Cu): 1.52mg
- E1 (Fe): 5.52mg
- E2 (l): 0.15mg
- E5 (Mn): 58.6mg
- E6 (Zn): 7.66mg
- Measuring spoon included - one level spoon full = 11g of food. Tthe reccomended DAILY ration per bird is 1-2 scoops 11g-22g.
- As with any new food, it is advisable to introduce the food slowly, mixed with the bird`s current food; especially if they are not used to being fed with pellets. A bird`s nutritional needs depends on their size, activity, housing, temperature and weather conditions.
- Regularly check your bird`s weight to ensure you are feeding enough.
- Fresh drinking water should be given daily.
- Care+ for medium and large sized Parakeets is a complete feed and so fulfils your bird`s daily needs. However, as an enrichment or treat, some vegetables or fruits can be given.
Store in a cool, dry place. For best results use within 3 months of opening.
- Conure - Small
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce or DPD the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If your order is less than £39, Standard Delivery costs just £3.99.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £7.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take an extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.