A tasty and healthy seed mix with Spiralife for your Parrot.
This Bucktons Parrot Food is enriched with Spiralife and contains only healthy, nutritious ingredients for your Parrot to enjoy. Spiralife is a cereal based pellet, made with a natural colourant and added vitamins and minerals for maintaining your parrot's health. It contains spirulina, a good bacteria that all humans and birds can enjoy. It’s one of the most nutrient rich foods in the world.
Feeding Bucktons Parrot Food with Spiralife has many benefits, including:
- Enhancing your Parrot's plumage
- Supporting and maintaining good vision and healthy skin
- Supporting your bird's immune system
- Supporting a healthy digestive system
The wide array of ingredients which come in a variety of shapes and textures, provide your Parrot with a meal that is super tasty and fun to eat.
The resealable pack means you can keep your Parrot's food fresh and the aromas locked in until the very last crumb, well seed!
- Red Maize, Pelle (Wheat Flour, Vitamins, Minerals, Spirulina (0.012%), Dried Egg), Red Dari, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize, Popcorn Maize, Oats, White Sunflower Seeds, Black Sunflower Seeds, Redskin Peanuts, Naked Oats, Buckwheat, White Pumpkin Seeds, Chillies, Extruded Wheat (Maise, Wheat, Oatfeed, Soya Oil), Banana Chips (Banana, Coconut Oil, Sugar), Pineapple (Pineapple, Sugar), Papaya (Papaya, Sugar), Pine Nuts.
- Protein 12%, Crude Fibre 11%, Oils & Fats 8%, Crude Ash 2%, Moisture 11%.
- Colourants, Preservatives.
- Sensory Additives
- Medium Parrot - 15g to 36g per bird per day.
- Large Parrot - 70g - 135g per bird per day.
- Extra Large Parrot - 180g to 340g per bird per day.
Fresh clean water should always be available.
Feed alongside a selection of fresh fruit, vegetables and cuttlebone.
Always introduce a new food gradually over a few days.
Storage & Advice
- Store in a cool dry place.
- May contain nuts.
- Not for human consumption.
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation.
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Macaw - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.