Powdered calcium supplement for pet birds and Parrots
Contains calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D3 in a powdered form made for sprinkling over soft foods or fruit and vegetables, suitable for growing and breeding birds.
Active Ingredients per kg
- Calcium (66g/kg Ca++) as Chelate, Magnesium 13g/kg as Chelate, Vitamin D3 7,000ius/kg.
- Feast, Daily Essentials, Pro Boost SuperMax and Potent Brew. Also Spark, Guardian Angel and Bio Plus.
How to Use
- Sprinkle over fresh foods, human foods or moistened soft foods. Use once or twice a week for non-breeding birds and up to 5 days a week for breeders. Use less frequently if birds getting very hard drinking water.
- For small collections give
- 1 pinch per pair of Finches / Canaries
- 2 pinches per pair of Budgies
- 4 pinches per pair of Cockatiels / Rosellas
- 4 pinches for one (1) African Grey / Amazon
- 8 pinches per Macaw.
- Alternatively add 20g (4 heaped teaspoons) to a kg of dry soft food. Remember not to feed more than 5 days a week.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.