Helps to reduce the effects of draughts and seasonal cold weather
The health of any pet is paramount, and with illnesses in pet birds hard to identify during the early stages, it isn't until a bird is visibly ill before some action is taken.
The effects of draughts and cold weather put pressure on the bird's immune system. Having somewhere warm and cosy in the corner of their cage can really make a difference and help to keep a bird warm during those cold and breezy spells.
Attaching a cosy corner medium to a bird's cage near a favoured perch is a quick and easy way to provide a place for them to keep warm. Snuggling in to a cosy fleece blanket on their favourite perch watching the world go by...sounds like bliss.
Please note colour supplied may vary from the image shown.
- Length 20cm (8")
- Depth 6cm (2.25")
Can be Tumble Dried
- Conure - Small
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 12pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.