This durable Vegetable & Cuttlebone holder is designed to hold a variety of food and treats in and out of your bird’s cage, while providing a perching place at the same time.
The Parrot Essentials Vegetable and Cuttlefish Bone Holder is easy to attach to any bird cage and the plastic is easy to wipe clean.
With a built-in perch, you can provide extra perching space in your parrot’s cage.
Using a holder like this one will provide foraging opportunity and mental stimulation to your pet bird.
Our holder is suitable for small and medium-sized parrots such as Budgies, Canary, Cockatiels, small conures and other similar-sized birds.
- Height 15cm (5.9")
- Width 5.5cm (2.2")
- Depth 7.5cm (2.95")
- Plastic, Metal.
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Parcel are delivered with 24 hours. However, due to increased demand some courier services may take slightly longer than usual.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 3 Business days, after dispatch.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 3 - 5 days, after dispatch.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. This is not a guaranteed service, however 99% of the parcels are delivered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 - 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or EVRI.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.