Multi-vitamin and mineral supplement designed to be added to food
Ideal if your bird eats a lot of fruits, vegetables or soft food. Helps to ensure your bird isn't missing out on any of their essential dietary requirements.
- Vitamins A, D3, E, K, B12, C. Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Choline Bitatrate and Biotin. Minerals include Magnesium, Zinc, Sulphur, Iron, Cobalt, Copper, Manganese, Selenium and Iodine plus limiting Amino Acids
How to Use
- Avian multi-vitamins. Sprinkle over fruit or other moist food.
- 1 teaspoon per day for:
- 30 pairs Canaries/Finches;
- 20 pairs Budgerigars;
- 12 pairs Cockatiel sized birds;
- 10 pairs Rosella size birds;
- 6 pairs Greys/Amazons;
- 4 pairs Cockatoos/Macaws
- African Grey
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Macaw - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.