Veterinary strength disinfectant solution suitable for use on most surfaces.
Pre-diluted and ready-to-use at 1:250 dilution. The F10 solution is effective against bacteria, fungi, spores and viruses. It can be used on hard surfaces, equipment and air spaces.
- Quaternary Ammonium and Biguanidine Compounds (0.02%) Non Toxic Ampholytic Surtactants and Sequesterants.
- Effective against bacteria, fungi, spores and viruses.
- Aldehyde & Iodine Free
- Non Corrosive
- Store below 30C in dry conditions
How to Use
- Use ONLY as directed.
- Disinfectant of hard surfaces and equipment:
- Rinse with water.
- Apply F10 disinfectant ready to use as a wash or through a spray and leave to air dry.
- Disinfection of air space
- Apply F10 disinfectant ready to use through spray and leave to dry.
- African Grey
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Macaw - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
NEW - SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £6.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.