F10®CL Veterinary Disinfectant is a concentrated veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms affecting all species.
It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely. It is completely safe to use in presence of animals and poses no personal or bio-hazard when used at the recommended concentrations. For best results F10CL should be allowed to air dry i.e. do not wash off.
Ready to use Bottles With Trigger Spray Also Available (Code: 900145)
USES FOR F10®CL VETERINARY DISINFECTANT
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages),
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10CL can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®CL VETERINARY DISINFECTANT
The high dilution rates mean that F10CL is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:20 (50ml in 1 litre)
The F10SC and F10CL products are chemically the same but CL are 5 time more dilute that the SC (Super Concentrate). So 1 litre of CL is equivalent to 200ml of SC in terms of the amount of disinfection cleansing that it can do.
Which should I choose? CL or SC?
Whichever you are more comfortable using, as the end result will be the same. Some feel the CL is better for them as you need to be less precise with the measuring (for general disinfection you would use 10ml in 1 litre of water, whereas you would only use 2ml of SC in 1 litre of water). Where as others prefer the smaller bottle of the SC.
- Store below 30C in dry conditions
- African Grey
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Macaw - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 12pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.