F10®CLXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser has the same broad spectrum of kill as F10®CL Veterinary Disinfectant but with added detergent to provide a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning and disinfection in routine hygiene applications.
It is a soapy liquid with a slight pine fragrance and a green appearance.
Ready to use Bottles With Trigger Spray Also Available (Code: 900145)
USES FOR F10®CLXD VETERINARY DISINFECTANT/CLEANSER
- Safe and effective cleansing whilst reducing the microbial load.
- Cleaning and disinfection of: floors; walls; tiles; kennels/cages; food and drink bowls; bedding; tables and basins
- Due to the cleaning detergent contained in F10CLXD, any food bowls or instruments that are to come in close contact with animals should be washed with clean water to ensure no soap residue is left.
- Once cleaned, spraying with F10SC or F10CL solution and allowing to air dry will ensure continued disinfection during storage.
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®CLXD
The dilution rates mean that F10CLXD is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant/cleaners on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:20 (50ml in 1 litre)
The F10SCXD and F10CLXD products are chemically the same but CLXD are 5 times more dilute than the SCXD (Super Concentrate). So 1 litre of CLXD is equivalent to 200ml of SCXD in terms of the amount of disinfection cleansing that it can do.
Which should I choose? CLXD or SCXD?
Whichever you are more comfortable using, as the end result will be the same. Some feel the CLXD is better for them as you need to be less precise with the measuring (for general disinfection you would use 10ml in 1 litre of water, whereas you would only use 2ml of SCXD in 1 litre of water). Where as others prefer the smaller bottle of the SCXD.
- Store below 30C in dry conditions
- African Grey
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Macaw - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.