Three top products in one pack to help with your feather plucking bird.
This pack includes Calcivet 50ml, Potent Brew 50ml and EasyBird Complete Pet Supplement 50g. Using these three supplements helps to reduce the nutritional deficiencies and stress which can trigger feather plucking.
This pack helps with calcium deficiencies, stress and prevents irritation when the new feathers grow.
Calcivet (also known as CalciBoost) is a high quality liquid calcium and Vitamin D3 supplement, especially vital during breeding, and should be given weekly to all birds. African Greys have a particular requirement for this mineral.
Potent Brew is a live probiotic which will increase the vigour of breeding birds, increase chick survival and improve the gut flora of any sick or stressed bird. Due to the nature of this product it can only be stored for 2-3 months before it starts to lose its benefits.
Easy Bird Complete Pet Supplement combines the ingredients from Daily Essentials 3, Calcivet Powder, Bio Plus and a small amount from Pro Boost Super Max.
Please note: The EasyBird Complete Pet Supplement only has 2 days' worth of calcium in, split over 5 days dosage. The aim is to try and build up the calcium levels within your bird to help stop the nervousness and behavioural issues that can cause feather plucking.
So using all 3 products together at the same time is perfectly fine.
Use the EasyBird and Calcivet 5 days per week and the Potent Brew daily (for about 1 month). If your bird is eating a moist food, then try and add all 3 products onto this food.
- Magnesium, Vitamin D3, Calcium.
How to Use
- In water (10-20 mls per litre) or on soft-food 0.1-0.2 mls per 100g bodyweight. Use the lower doses in hard water areas
Potent Brew 30ml
- Multi -strain probiotic
How to Use
A liquid nutrition supplement for addition to food or drinking water.
- Add to fruit, soft food or soaked seed
- 1 drop per bird, 1ml per 30 birds;
- 2 drops per bird, 1 ml per 15 birds;
- 4 drops per bird, 2.5 mls per 10 birds;
- 15 drops per bird, 1 ml per pair.
DO NOT use in the same drinking water as Aviclens (Saniclens).
Easybird Complete Pet Supplement 50g
Active Ingredients per kg
- High value protein 15%, Essential Oils, Vit A (170,000ius), D (17,000ius), E (500 mgs), C, B1, B2, B6, B12, K, Biotin, Choline, Folic Acid, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid. Minerals include Calcium, Colbalt, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium, Sodium, Sulphur and Zinc. Selected Health Supporting Herbs. Amino Acids.
- Feed EastBird Complete Supplement 5 or 6 days a week. Sprinkle over fresh foods, human foods or moistened soft foods.
- Feed 2/3rds level teaspoon per Macaw
- 1/3rd level teaspoon per African Grey / Amazon
- 2-3 pinches per Cockatiel
- 1-2 pinches per Budgie
- 1 pinch per Canary
- 1 pinch per pair of Small Finches.
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce or DPD the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If your order is less than £39, Standard Delivery costs just £3.99.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £7.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take an extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.