Vitamin and mineral-enriched hulled seeds are a favourite among canaries.
VME (Vitamin & Mineral Enriched) Seeds contains only the highest quality seeds blended in perfect balance expressly for the nutritional needs of canarys. All seeds are specially selected for high nutrition and taste appeal. They are air cleaned and then polished to ensure a dust free, appetizing mix.
This mix has been supplemented with essential vitamins and minerals to ensure the finest possible nutrition for your pet. This mixture incorporates the method of putting the vitamins and minerals direct into the seed. Most brands of seed mixtures just add the vitamins and minerals onto the shell which will be uneaten by the birds as it's easily picked off.
- Canary grass seed, Rape seed, White millet, Niger seed, Calcium carbonate, Orange oil, Manganous oxide, Zinc oxide, Ferrous carbonate, Copper sulpate, sodium selnite, calcium iodate.
- Protein 17%
- Oils & Fats 10%
- Fibre 9%
- Ash 5%
- Moisture 10%
- Manganese (as mananous oxide) 70mg/kg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 60mg/kg
- Iron (as ferrous carbonate) 80mg/kg
- Vitamin A 7500 I.U./kg
- Vitamin D3 500 I.U./kg
- Vitamin E 15 I.U./kg
- Copper (as cupric) 15mg/kg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate) 0.6mg/kg
- Ample fresh seed and water should always be available to satisfy the demands of a caged bird`s high metabolic rate. The seeds and water cups should be filled daily with both fresh water and canary seed to keep your canary healthy during its lifespan.
- Canary and Finch
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.