Fresh and appetising mixture ideal for feeding medium to large hookbills.
When an ordinary seed blend just isn`t good enough try Hagen Gourmet, a blend of high quality seeds, fruits and vegetables. Plus your Parrot gets the added bonus of Tropican Granules ensuring they receives all the goodness need to stay fit and healthy.
- Sunflower Seed, Whole Corn, Flaked Corn, Safflower Seed, Extruded Kibble (Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Soybean Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Brewers Rice, Dried Corn fermentation soluable product, Peanut Kernal, Sunflower Kernal, Dried Apple, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Kelp, Flaxseed Meal, Yeast Culture, Dried Beet Pulp, Oat Groats, Calcium Propionate (preserviative), L-lysine, Dried Saccharomyces Cerevisiae fermentation extract, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Salt, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Folic Acid, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Menodione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Raisins, Green Split Peas, Cooked Split Soybean, Pumpkin Seed, Peanut, Dehydrated Papaya, Cooked Chickpea, Peanut Kernals, Dehulled Walnut, Deydrated Banana, Dehydrated Flaked Carrot, Dehulled Brazil nut, Dehydrated Pineapple, Dehydrated Coconut, Orange Oil.
- Crude Protein 13.6% (min)
- Crude Fat 15.8% (min)
- Crude Fibre 10.8% (max)
- Ash 2.3% (max)
- Moisture 8.9% (max)
- Calcium (As Calcium Carbonate) 0.20%
- Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 80 IU/kg
- Vitamin E 20 IU/kg
- Copper (as copper sulphate) 13mg/kg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 49 mg/kg
- Iron (As ferrous sulphate 60mg/kg
- Manganese (as manganous oxide) 36mg.kg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate) 0.1 mg.kg.
- Contains EEC Permitted Anitoxidants and Preservatives.
- Refrigerate to retain freshness once the bag has been opened.
- Ample fresh seed should always be readily available to satisfy the demands of a caged bird’s high metabolic rate. The seed cup should be filled daily with fresh Hagen Pro-Mix. Remove used remains from earlier feedings. The combination of fresh seeds offered daily and a continuous supply of fresh, uncontaminated water will help prevent many common problems during the lifespan of your bird.
- Manufactured in a facility that packages products containing nuts.
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Macaw - Large
- Macaw - Small
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 12pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.