Organic food for small to medium parrots that are moulting, underweight, unwell, weaning or breeding.
Because birds can be intolerant of artificial pesticides, fertilisers and preservatives, Harrison's Bird Foods have developed the first and only 100% Organic bird food.
The ingredients are premium whole grains and are approved for human consumption.
High Potency should be used when your bird has increased nutritional requirements such as during moulting, breeding, rearing, weaning and ill health.
We would recommend a veterinary health check prior to changing your birds diet.
- Ground Hulled White Millet (Proso), Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, Ground Hulless Barley, Ground Yellow Corn, Ground Soybeans, Ground Shelled Peanuts, Ground Rice, Ground Green Peas, Ground Lentils, Ground Toasted Oat Groats, Chia Seed, Ground Sun Dried Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Montmorillonite Clay, Spirulina, Ground Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Sea Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
- Crude protein (min.) 20%, crude fat (min.) 12%, crude fiber (max.) 5%, moisture (max.) 10%
- Budgies..... 1- 2 tsp Conures.....3 - 4 tbs Lories.....1 Tbs (soak the formula in 2 Tbs water and 1/2 tsp corn syrup)
- Because Harrison`s is committed to protecting your bird from artificial preservatives, we suggest you taste and smell this product for freshness prior to feeding. Use food up in 4 - 6 weeks after opening bag. Keep food fresh by squeezing all air out of bag and zipping the bag shut at the top. If zip lock gets removed or damaged, fold top over several times and clip shut with "chip clip" or clothes pin. Keep food in original bag. Do not store food in plastic bags or Tupperware®. Store at room temperature. Refrigeration of food is not necessary.Nutritionally complete 100% organic diet for African Greys and large Macaws.
- Conure - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.