Pepper Flavoured Organic Parrot Food food for small to medium parrots.
Because birds can be intolerant of artificial pesticides, fertilisers and preservatives, Harrison's Bird Foods have developed the first and only 100% Organic bird food.
The ingredients are premium whole grains and are approved for human consumption.
High Potency is recommended foe small and medium sized parrot and bird.
Birds being converted from a seed-based diet. Birds being converted from any other diet. Feed for a period of at least 6 months before transitioning to Harrison’s Adult Lifetime.
The Harrison's High Potency Pepper Fine - 100% Organic Parrot Food can be fed to:
- Conures, Lorries, Quakers, Cockatiels, Lovebirds as a year-round diet.
- Birds that are moulting, overweight, underweight, very active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from illness, affected by liver or kidney disease.
- Birds that are weaning – feed for at least 6-9 months.
- Birds that are breeding – Ideally feed for 2 months prior to the breeding period and until chicks are weaned, or for at least 6 months before resuming Harrison’s Adult Lifetime.
We would recommend a veterinary health check prior to changing your bird's diet.
- Cayenne pepper powder, Hulled Grey Millet, Ground Hull-less Barley, Ground Soybeans, Ground Yellow Corn, Ground Shelled Peanuts, Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, Ground Green Peas, Ground Lentils, Ground Toasted Oat Groats, Ground Rice, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seed, Ground Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Montmorillonite Clay, Ground Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Sea Salt, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Algae Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Oil.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
- Crude protein (min.) 20%, crude fat (min.) 12%, crude fibre (max.) 5%, moisture (max.) 10%
- Budgies 1- 2 tsp; Conures 3 - 4 tbs; Lorikeets 1 tbs (soak the formula in 2 tbs water and 1/2 tsp corn syrup)
- Because Harrison's is committed to protecting your bird from artificial preservatives, we suggest you taste and smell this product for freshness prior to feeding. Use food up in 4 - 6 weeks after opening bag. Keep food fresh by squeezing all air out of bag and zipping the bag shut at the top. If zip lock gets removed or damaged, fold top over several times and clip shut with "chip clip" or clothes pin. Keep food in original bag. Do not store food in plastic bags or TupperwareÂ®. Store at room temperature. Refrigeration of food is not necessary.
- Conure - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.