Organic treat that can also be used as a supplement for birds that require extra energy.
A tasty, toasted treat for all companion birds. Power Treats can be served dry, moistened, cold, warmed or crushed. They are a great conversion tool for spoiled or stubborn birds or birds that need extra energy following an illness.
Power Treats are high in antioxidants and have a good balance of essential fatty acids.
They can also be used in weaning and are also beneficial to...
Birds with dry flaky skin on the beak or nails, balding of the feet, lack of sheen and proper colour to feathers.
Birds known to eat high oil diets.
- *Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Unrefined Cane Sugar, *Tapioca Maltodextrin, *Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Hull-less Barley, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Split Green Peas, *Palm Fruit Oil, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Brown Rice, *Ground Chia Seed, *Ground Alfalfa, Montmorillonite Clay, Calcium Carbonate, *Ground Sun-Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, *Vegetable Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Natural Trace Mineral Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
- Crude protein (min.) 13%,
- Crude fat (min.) 15%,
- Crude fibre (max.) 7%,
- Moisture (max.) 10%
- Feed one piece of power treat per three pieces of coarse ground formula. May make up to 30% of your Parrot`s diet.
- Small birds: 1/8 to 1.5 pieces per day.
- Medium birds: 3 pieces per day.
- Large birds: 9 pieces per day.
- Harrison`s Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives. Once opened, a bag of Harrison`s should be used up within 6 weeks. Storing food in fridge or freezer helps maintain freshness. Note "use before" dating printing on bag.
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 12pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.