An instant high nutritional formula with low bacteria levels, meaning a better developed baby bird.
Kaytee Exact Hand Feeding Formula is a nutritious diet for hand-feeding baby birds. Exact Hand Feeding Formula is made through a special process which produces an instant formula with low bacteria levels. The high nutrition formula helps baby birds grow faster, wean earlier and develop better, brighter plumage than similar birds fed with homemade formulas.
- Ground Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Oat Groats, Ground Wheat, Wheat Middlings, Corn Oil, Dried Whole Egg, Soy Protein Isolate, Dried Beet Pulp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Wheat Germ Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Corn Sugar, Vitamin A Supplement, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Ferrous Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Ethoxyquin (a preservative), Manganous Oxide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Oxide, D-Activated Animal Sterol (source of vitamin D3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Dried A. oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Extract, Beta-Carotene, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Whey, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite.
- Crude Protein (min.)....22.0%
- Crude Fat (min.)...........9.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.).......5.0%
- Moisture (max.)..........10.0%
- Protease (min.)............0.2CSU (1)/gram
- Amylase (min.)............0.4SLU (2)/gram
- Total Bacillus Species ..250,000 CFU (4)/gram
- (1) CSU - Casein Solubilization Units
- (2) SLU - Starch Liquefying Units
- (3) B. coagulans, B. licheniformis, B. subtilis
- (4) CFU - Colony Forming Units
- Vitamin A - 16000 iu/kg
- Vitamin D3 - 1250 iu/kg
- Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol Acetate - 180mg
- E1 (Iron) 300mg
- E6 (Zinc) 170mg
- E5 (Mangenese) 130ml
- E4 (Copper) 25mg
- E2 (Iodine) 1.0mg
- E3 (Cobalt) 0.3mg
- E8 (Selenium) 0.2mg
Contains EU permitted preservatives, antioxidants and colourants.
- The amount of food depends on your bird`s age. Mix exact Hand Feeding with hot water and allow the mixture to cool to 40-42 degees Celsius. The ready food paste can be offered with a syringe or with a spoon.
- African Grey
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.