Kaytee Exact compete diet provides premium daily nutrition for Cockatiels.
Exact Rainbow Cockatiel combines the highest quality ingredients with necessary nutrients to produce an enticing rainbow mix of colours and shapes that provide all the daily nutrients essential to good health.
- Cereals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Egg and Egg Derivatives, Oils, Fats, Minerals, Various Sugars, Yeasts.
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Crude Protein (min) 14.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 5.0%
- Crude Fibre (max) 4.0%
- Crude Ash (max) 6.0%
- Moisture (max) 12.0%
- Vitamin A - 8000 iu/kg
- Vitamin D3 - 800 iu/kg
- Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol Acetate - 100mg
- E1 (Iron) 280mg
- E6 (Zinc) 120mg
- E5 (Mangenese) 100mg
- E4 (Copper) 16mg
- E2 (Iodine) 0.7mg
- E3 (Cobalt) 0.2mg
- E8 (Selenium) 0.2mg
- Contains EU permitted preservatives, antioxidants and colourants.
- Feed Exact every day in a clean food cup. Adjust to the bird`s actual needs and spillage. When more than one bird is in a cage, monitor birds very closely to ensure all are eating adequately.
Converting to Exact Rainbow
When changing to a new food or diet, some coaxing and a little time is required for the bird to adjust. Although an immediate conversion is possible, it is recommended to slowly introduce Exact into your bird`s diet by mixing it with the ``old`` food as directed below. For best results, limit the quantity of food available to the suggested feeding amount.
Day 1 - 3
- 1 part Exact - 3 parts current food
Day 4 - 8
- 2 parts Exact - 2 parts current food
Day 9 - 14
- 3 parts Exact - 1 part current food
After 14 Days
- Feed Exact only - your bird should be completely converted.
*Observe your bird closely to insure it is eating Exact and not searching for their ``old`` food.
A change in the colour of droppings (to a brown or reddish-brown) should be evident with successful conversion.
Conversion time may vary. If you are unsure of the adequate conversion or have any question regarding the conversion process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When more than one bird is kept in a cage, monitor birds very closely. Extending the conversion process an additional 7 days is recommended.
Initial acceptance of Exact can be improved by moistening with fruit juice. Be sure to remove any uneaten portions within 4 hours to prevent spoilage.
The colour of droppings may not be consistent, but they should be well formed.
Exact Rainbow is designed to be the bird`s sole diet. Limit additional foods such as fresh fruit and vegetables, or other treats to 20% of the bird`s total diet. When used as directed, no additional vitamin or mineral supplements are recommended.
- Conure - Small
- Mayers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.