Lafeber Nutri-Berries Tropical Fruit contains only nutritious, natural ingredients rolled into berry shaped pieces and coated with vitamins and minerals.
Each berry contains the 40 essential nutrients recommended by Dr. T.J. Lafeber which are essential to a bird's health.
Lafeber's berry shaped pieces have been carefully created with your bird in mind.
The natural berry shape makes them appealing to birds as well as being easy to hold.
Their handy size makes them perfect for hiding in a large number of foraging devices.
- Cereals, Fruits, Oils & Fats, Minerals, Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Safflower, Soybean Meal, Red Millet, Papaya, Maltodextrin, Wheat Flour, Peanuts, Pineapple, Mango, Water, Acacia Gum, Glycerin, Corn Syrup, Dicalcium Phosphate, Corn Oil, Ground Limestone, Ground Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Canola Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan Sea Gel, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Colour, Calcium Propionate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Manganese Oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Copper Lysine
- Crude Protein - 12.3%, Crude Oil & Fats - 9%, Crude Fibre - 6%, Crude Ash - 5.5%
Additives/kg: Nutritional Additives
- Vitamin A - 16000iu/kg
- Vitamin D3 - 1700iu/kg
- Vitamin E alpha tocopherol 100iu/kg
- Preservatives, Antioxidants
- For Cockatiels feed about 10-12 berries per bird per day. These are average amounts and will vary for each individual bird. Monitor your bird`s weight and adjust the amounts accordingly. Check that your bird always has fresh food in their cup, as well as clean water.
- Conure - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.