A chunky, edible wooden log filled with a tasty mixture for your Parrot to enjoy.
But first they have to work at accessing and removing the delicious flavoured treats inside the hanging log.
Firmly push into place the wood perch supplied into the pre cut hole on the log. Then hang the Pecking Traffic Light Foraging Treat Toy in your Parrot's cage or on their play gym stand to enrich their environment.
Once your Parrot has removed and eaten all the peanut, seed and vegetable fillings you can always fill them back up again with your own homemade version.
Made with 100% natural ingredients.
- Height 34cm (13.25")
- Diameter (approx) 5cm (2")
* Please note this product is made form natural materials and dimension may vary.
- Yellow Millet 64.1%, Peanuts 13.7%, Carrots 9.1%, Parsley 8.9%, Beetroot 2.2%, Gelatine
- African Grey
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Large
- Macaw - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 12pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.