Lightweight travel cage for small birds.
Its stylish contemporary colours will compliment any room in your home.
The Parrot Essentials - Rila Bird & Parakeet Travel Cage is easy to put together and your bird can be checking out their new travel cage in no time.
The base is secured using clips, and the plastic design makes it lightweight for carrying and easy to wipe clean.
There is also a pull out tray so you can clean the bottom of the cage, replace sand sheets etc, again without having to access the cage and risk stressing your bird.
The built in handle makes it easy to move and carry the cage.
- Height 32cm (12.6'')
- Diameter 27cm (10.6'')
- 1x Cage
- 1x Tray
- 1x Grill
- 2x Feeding Pots
- 1x Swing
- 1x Perches
- Panels need to be connected together. Everything is included in the box.
- Metal, Plastic
- Canary and Finch
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 12pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.