A Revolutionary New Product For Birds Who Feather Pluck
Does your bird feather pluck, feather pick, mutilate or have behaviour problems? Pluck No More is a safe and natural Homeopathic formula designed to stop Feather Plucking in birds. Developed by Kings cages, this revolutionary product for feather pluckers, feather pickers, self mutilating birds and birds with behaviour problems has been on the market in the USA since January 2005. Many people have called to say their feather plucking Cockatoos, African Greys, Macaws and small birds have totally feathered up in only a matter of 5 weeks since using this great new product. Feather plucking, feather picking & feather mutilation stops. New feathers stay. Many birds that have been screaming all day have calmed down, biters and toe biters have stopped biting and untamable birds have now become tamed. Simply dilute and add to drinking water daily and also mist the affected areas several times a day. Noticeable results often appear within the first few weeks. Of course Feather Plucking could have a medical cause and Pluck No More is NOT intended as a substitute for experienced avian veterinary care. We would strongly recommend consulting an avian veterinarian for a full medical check up at the onset of any plucking behaviour.
How to Use
- Use bottled or distilled water only – the chlorine in tap water will prevent the active ingredients from working. For best results use with Feather Shine Shampoo.
- Dosage: 1 Capful to 8oz of drinking water, mix well and change daily. Externally: 1 cap to 1-1/2oz of water in a clean spray bottle. SHAKE WELL. Spray the plucked area until fully saturated; let air dry. Refrigerate after opening.
- Relief of plucking habit requires 2 or more bottles depending on the severity of feather plucking. Usually within 20 days your bird should stop plucking and new feathers will start to grow. Stopping treatment at this stage will cause behaviour to return. Allow 3 to 5 months to fully break the plucking habit and remain fully feathered before discontinuing use.
- Withdraw fruit & veg during treatment, this is due to the high moisture content, so your bird drinks the water with Pluck No More in
- Flower Essences - Achillea Millefolium, Prunella Vulgaris, Dicentra Formosa, Cistus Canadensis, Clematis Vitalba flos, Impatiens Glandulifera flos, Prunus Cerasifera flos, Ornithogalum Umbellatum, Aconitum Napellus, Apis Melifica, Arnica Montana, Calendula Officinalis, Chamomilla, Cimicifuga Racemosa, Cuprum Metallicum, HellevorousNiger, Kali Bromatum, Lilium Tigrinum, Histaminium, Hypericum Perforatum, HyoscyamusNiger, Mezereum, Passiflora Incarta, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Tarentula Hispanica, Veratrum Album.
- Aconitum Napellus: Relieves fear, anxiety, tension
- Apis Mellifica: Relieves grief, lack of concentration, soreness
- Arnica Montana: Relieves indifference, fears
- Calendula Officinalis: Relieves nervousness, fright, nausea
- Chamomilla: Improves mental and emotional symptoms
- Cimicifuga Racemosa: For anxiety, depression, irritability, sensitivity to noise
- Cuprum Metallicum: For proneness to mania, escape efforts, biting, convulsions
- HelleborousNiger: Relieves constant picking, homesickness
- Histaminum: For sensitivity to trifles and nervousness
- Hypericum Perforatum: For shock, melancholy, drowsiness, nausea, pain, dry skin
- HyoscyamusNiger: Suspiciousness, impatience, apprehensiveness, fear, dread of water
- Kali Bromatum: Depression, low-spirits, nervous anxiety, picking at self and objects
- Lilium Tigrinum: Striking out, listlessness, aversion to food, aggravated by consolation
- Mezereum: For despondency, inability to rest alone, alleviates disorientation
- Passiflora Incarnata: Quiets nerves, aids sleep
- Phosphorus: Raises spirits; relief of fearfulness, vexations, restlessness, indifference
- Sulphur: Irritability, depression, pain, great thirst, unhealthy skin, balances appetite
- Tarentula Hispanica: Irritability, nervous excitement, restlessness, destructive tendencies
- Veratrum Album: Melancholy, indifference, frenzy of excitement, heart stimulan
- Flower Essenses
- Bleeding Heart: (Dicentra Fomosa) breaks undue emotional attachments to caretaker
- Rock Rose (Cistus Canadensis): Sleeplessness, itching, sensations of coldness
- Clematis (Clematis Vitalba, Flos): Sleep disturbances, pains, scaly skin, encourages vibrance
- Impatients (Impatiens Glandulifera Flos): Promotes patience, acceptance
- Star of Bethleham (Ornithogalum Umbellatum): Depression, prostration, loss of appetite and flesh; calms/soothes
- Pink Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) for pets who mirror emotions of caretakers
- Cherry Plum (Prunus Cerasifera): Promotes balance and equanimity; helps overcome tension and fear
- Self Heal(Prunella vulgaris) Stimulates inner healing forces.
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce or DPD the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If your order is less than £39, Standard Delivery costs just £3.99.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £7.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take an extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.