Poop-Off is the number one recommended bird dropping remover in the world.
Three years to formulate and three years of testing were needed to guarantee a safe product around all avian species. The product is so safe it is used by the world famous San Diego Zoo, respected avian breeders and of course many thousands of bird lovers across the world. Containing no chemicals, solvents, detergent, alcohol or bleach, Poop-Off # is Non-Toxic, Bio-Degradable and safe to use with the bird inside the cage.
We recommend you use the 16 oz bottle with brush to apply Poop-Off liquid. The Custom made brush when used on perches, cages, carpet, walls, furniture and clothing, will instantly dissolve bird poop and associated stains. Removes bird droppings from all types of bird diets. Without the Poop-Off brush the liquid is safe for use on painted surfaces. Refill the 16 oz brush bottle from larger sized quarts and gallons.
Control flow brush head assures even application and reduces product usage. Our very pleasant product fragrance has been tested to be safe around all breeds of birds and helps to control cage smells. Pre-spray clothing before wash to remove even the toughest stains. This product really works!
Cleans with Ease
- Bird cages, perches, walls, carpet, splattered food, regurgitated food, hand feeding formula, bug residue, clothing, bird toys, nest boxes, bird feeders, blood, floors, pottery, monuments, upholstery, car seats, boat fabrics, and decking.
- From all types of avian diets including: Seed, fruit, nuts, meat, vegetables, nectar, bugs, grains, formulated diet and greens.
- Tip bottle and gently squeeze liquid onto bird droppings. With a scrubbing motion the bird poop and the stains will vanish. Repeat if necessary on hard droppings until removed. Poop-off works best when used with a brush on perches, dried droppings and carpet. Spray walls, floors, hard surfaces, carpet and cages with liquid. Wipe with a cloth, sponge or brush messes. Repeat if necessary.
- Filtered water, active enzymes, surfactant and avian safe fragrance
- African Grey
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 12pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.