Save time preparing a meal for your parrot with this sweet fruity mix you can conveniently microwave in minutes!
Hawaiian Sweet Noodle Mix is a sweet fruity mix with tri-coloured pasta and a lot of scrumptious vegetables for your parrot to enjoy.
The added extruded pellets are enriched with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals to ensure your bird gets a tantalisingly tasty meal full of essential goodness.
- Pasta. Fruit (20% mix of papaya, pineapple, raisins), Cereals, Vegetables, Seeds, Minerals, Methionine, Treonine.
How to Use
- Pour the contents of 1 sachet into a bowl (suitable for microwaving)
- Add 50ml of water and mix well.
- Put into the microwave for about 3 minutes (1000W) - DO NOT COVER.
- Allow to cool before feeding to the bird.
- A prepared mix can be kept for up to 2 days in the fridge.
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce or DPD the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If your order is less than £39, Standard Delivery costs just £3.99.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £6.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take an extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.