Complete food for African Greys, Senegals and most Conures.
A complete pelleted diet specifically designed for most African species including African Greys and medium and Large Conures, contains calcium helping to keep bones strong and your bird healthy.
Complete foods for pet birds have been around longer than you may think and offer the ideal solution in helping to prevent the many cases of malnutrition still found in our pet Parrots. Providing your bird with a balanced and nutritious diet plays an essential part in maintaining their overall health.
If you have ever fed your Parrot on seeds, you'll have noticed their tendency to pick through the mix, removing and usually discarding the less favoured seeds to the cage floor, and only eating the more desirable and in most cases least nutritional seeds.
With a complete diet there is very little or no waste created, unlike seed mixes which include shells from nuts and seed husks. This makes a complete feed much more economical than you may first realize. Especially in a time where the global demand for seeds, nuts and grains are dramatically increasing, pushing up prices.
Avian veterinarians all over the world recommend complete diets such as Pretty Bird African Special, which now come in a range of colours, shapes and flavours, making for fun and interesting meal times.
- Ground Corn, Ground Oats, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Wheat, Coconut Oil, Canola Oil, Soya Oil, Olive Oil, Safflower Oil, Corn Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Natural and Artificial Flavors, DL Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ferric Sulfate, D-Biotin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Oxide, Niacinamide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, BHT (As a Preservative), Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Natural and Artificial Colors, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (Source of Vitamin K3), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Sulfate
- Crude Protein (min) 14%
- Crude Fat/Oil (min) 8%
- Crude Fiber (max) 5%
- Moisture (max) 10%
- Ash (max) 4%
- Vitamin A (min) 17,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 800 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg
- Copper (min) 10 mg/kg.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Parcel are delivered with 24 hours. However, due to increased demand some courier services may take slightly longer than usual.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 3 Business days, after dispatch.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 3 - 5 days, after dispatch.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. This is not a guaranteed service, however 99% of the parcels are delivered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 - 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or EVRI.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.