Nutritionally complete pellet diet suitable for feeding mixed collections including Budgies, Cockatiels and Small Conures etc.
Complete foods for smaller pet birds have been around longer than you may think and offer the ideal solution in helping to prevent the many cases of malnutrition still found in our pet parrots. Providing your bird with a balanced and nutritious diet plays an essential part in maintaining their overall health.
If you have ever fed your birds on seeds, you'll have noticed their tendency to pick through the mix, removing and usually discarding the less favoured seeds to the cage floor, and only eating the more desirable and in most cases least nutritional seeds.
With a complete diet such as Pretty Bird Daily Select Small there is very little or no waste created, unlike seed mixes which include shells from nuts and seed husks. This makes a complete feed much more economical than you may first realise. Especially in a time where the global demand for seeds, nuts and grains are dramatically increasing, pushing up prices.
Avian veterinarians all over the world recommend complete diets, which now come in a range of colours, shapes and flavours, making for fun and interesting meal times.
- Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats, Corn Gluten Meal, Potato Protein, Coconut Oil, Soya Oil, Safflower Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcuim Phosphate, L-Lysine, Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Natural and Artificial Flavours, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ferric Sulfate, D-Biotin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Oxide, Niacinamide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, BHT (as a preservative), Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Natural and Artificial Colours, Menadione Dimethylpyrimdinol Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K3), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Sulfate
- Protein 14% (min.)
- Crude Fat/Oil 5% (min.)
- Crude Fiber 4% (max.)
- Moisture 10% (max.)
- Ash 4% (max.)
- Vitamin A 17,500 IU (min.)
- Vitamin D3 800 IU (min.)
- Vitamin E 200 IU (min.)
- Copper 10 mg (min.)
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Conure - Small
- Mayers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.