Thinking outside the cage - the importance of flight.
Learning to fly well is the most complicated and important task a Parrot can learn. Your companion will be healthier, more active, fitter and more co-ordinated. Flying helps with everything from self-confidence and self-esteem to sociability and intelligence.
The Aviator Harness is:
- The Only Harness designed to allow flight - the self adjusting lead slides from the chest to the back as the bird climbs and turns. Lead is elasticated to prevent injury if the bird flies to the end of the lead.
- The Only Escape Proof Harness - one piece construction, no buckles or clips for the bird to undo or break, wrist loop to prevent dropping the lead
- The Only Easy Fitting Harness - just slide the harness over the birds head, lift each wing through the loop and tighten the belt.
- The Only Harness that comes with a FREE 40 minute instructional DVD telling you How to easily fit and safely use the Aviator How to train your bird to love the Aviator How to teach old birds new tricks The advantages of the optional Aviator Flight Line. What positive personality changes to expect
The Aviator Harness is so advanced and unique it has 8 patents pending!
Species Size Guide
- Petite: For birds from 75-110 grams – Cockatiels, Small Conures (e.g. Green Cheeked).
- X-Small; For birds from 110-190 grams – Senegals, Quakers, Caiques, Ringnecks, Rosellas, Medium Conures (Sun Jenday, Nanday, Blue-Crowned etc), Hahns Macaw.
- Small: For Birds from 190–450 grams – Small Cockatoos (Goffins, Galah, Lesser Sulphur etc), Most Amazons (Blue-Front, Lilac-Crowned, Orange-Winged etc), Timnehs, Jardines, Poinus.
- Medium: For birds from 450–600 grams – African Greys, Eclectus, Larger Amazons (Mealy, Double Yellow Headed etc), Umbrella Cockatoos, Medium Macaws (Severe, Red Fronted etc).
- Large: For birds 600-1000 grams – Large Macaws (Blue & Gold, Military etc), Triton, Most Moluccans.
- X-Large: For birds from 1000-1600 grams – Hyacinth and Green-Winged Macaws, Large Moluccans.
- Conure - Small
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 12pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.