High quality veterinary recommended seed based diet with 21 healthy ingredients.
This Tidymix Parakeet Diet is made from human quality food (except safflower - very best quality used) plus it's 99% edible reducing waste and feeding costs.
Tidymix Parakeet Diet is high in nutritional levels and will be easily accepted by your bird. It has a blend of 21 ingredients and has no more than 5% sunflower and no less than 8% dried fruits. It also has the added benefit of kelp powder known for its high mineral levels.
- Milllet Hulled, Safflower Seed, Oat Groats, Barley Grain, Brown Linseed, Barley Flakes, Whole Wheat, Sunflower Seed, Mixed Canary Seed, Red Split Lentils, Chick Corn, Brown Rice, Chopped Dates, Puy Lentils, Banana Chips, Garlic Sticks, Sesame Seed, Raisins, Hulled Peanuts, Soya Mince, Kelp Powder.
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.