High in natural nutrients, this delicious blend of 13 ingredients is easy to prepare.
A delicious blend of 13 ingredients. This soaking mix has brown rice and whole wheat grains as well as 11 different pulses, peas and lentils, easy to prepare and a great source of protein and very high in natural nutrients.
- Tic Beans, White Peas, Wheat Grain, Soya Bean, Popcorn, Brown Rice, Green Split Peas, Yellow Split Peas, Marrow Fat Peas, Chick Peas, Aduki Beans, Mung Beans, Pinto Beans, Blackeye Beans, Haricot Beans, Barley Grain, Red Split Lentils, Puy Lentils
- Soak for 12 hours in boiled water.
- After soaking rinse thoroughly.
- You can feed raw or soften further by boiling in a pan or microwave.
- Rinse under cold water and leave to cool, then feed
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 12pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.