High in natural nutrients, this delicious blend of 13 ingredients is easy to prepare.
A delicious blend of 13 ingredients. This soaking mix has brown rice and whole wheat grains as well as 11 different pulses, peas and lentils, easy to prepare and a great source of protein and very high in natural nutrients.
- Tic Beans, White Peas, Wheat Grain, Soya Bean, Popcorn, Brown Rice, Green Split Peas, Yellow Split Peas, Marrow Fat Peas, Chick Peas, Aduki Beans, Mung Beans, Pinto Beans, Blackeye Beans, Haricot Beans, Barley Grain, Red Split Lentils, Puy Lentils
- Soak for 12 hours in boiled water.
- After soaking rinse thoroughly.
- You can feed raw or soften further by boiling in a pan or microwave.
- Rinse under cold water and leave to cool, then feed
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce or DPD the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If your order is less than £39, Standard Delivery costs just £3.99.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £7.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take an extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.