Healthy fruity cocktail treat for you to reward your Parakeet with.
This Vitakraft Fruitti Cocktail is a feast of a treat mix that all Parakeets enjoy eating.
Add a small portion with each meal to offer extra variety or place some in a separate dish as a reward after good behaviour.
- Fruits 24%, Cereals, Vegetables, Seeds, Nuts 13%, Liquorice 1%, Minerals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin.
- Protein 13%, Oil 11%, Fibre 8%, Ash 3%, Moisture 10%
- Supplemented Vitamins/kg
- Vitamin A 3300 UI
- Vitamin D 372 UI
- Vitamin E 20.6mg
- Copper (as copper (II) sulphate-pentahydrate 3.4mg
- Contains EEC approved additiives Feeding Directions
- Mix 2/3 of the bird`s daily food with 1/3 Fruitti Cocktail, or add 3 teaspoons full per day to meals.
- Left over dried fruit pieces are happily eaten up if moistened.
- Be certain to provide your bird with fresh water.
- Keep dry and cool.
- Conure - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce or DPD the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If your order is less than £39, Standard Delivery costs just £3.99.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £7.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take an extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.