Fruit flavoured nutritionally complete diet for medium sized Parrots.
This diet contains five differently coloured, individually shaped, fruit-flavoured nuggets for a fun eating experience. Naturally preserved with Vitamin C. Now with more bananas, oranges, apples and grapes. Ground from fresh fruit for a more fruity flavour.
Recommended for Conures, Amazons, African Greys, Pionus, Caiques, Senegals and other medium to large Parrots.
- Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Germ Meal, Sucrose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ground Fruit (Bananas, Oranges, Apples and Grapes), Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Colours, Artificial Flavours, Canthaxanthin, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin K Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
- Protein - 14%, Fat - 4%, Fibre – 3.5%, Moisture – 10%
FruitBlend™ Flavour is formulated to be fed free choice. A typical bird will consume 20% of their body weight per day. Feed to maintain proper body mass. If the food is moistened or becomes wet, remove the food after four hours. FruitBlend Flavour is formulated to be the bird’s primary source of nutrition and requires no supplements. If FruitBlend Flavour is supplemented with other food items, make sure FruitBlend Flavour makes up at least 80% of what the bird consumes every day. Adding vitamin or mineral supplements is not recommended and could upset the balance of nutrients and be harmful to the bird. Convert the bird to FruitBlend Flavour by mixing it with the current food and slowly increasing the proportion of the new food and decreasing the proportion of the old food over a minimum of 10–14 days. Monitor the colour of the bird’s droppings to ensure they are well formed. The colour of the droppings may change as a result of the dietary change. It is not uncommon to observe certain colours from FruitBlend Flavour appearing in the faeces.
For additional conversion methods, go to ZuPreem.com/conversion.
Please Note *
- As an indicator of health, always monitor for changes in weight and body condition. Provide adequate amounts of food to maintain body condition, preventing excessive thinness or obesity. Always provide clean, fresh water.
- Store in a cool dry place, free of pests and insects. Gently push air from bag and reseal immediately after use.
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.