Fruit flavoured, complete food for Budgies.
ZuPreem FruitBlend Small - Complete Food for Budgies contains five differently coloured, fruit flavoured nuggets for a fun eating experience.
ZuPreem FruitBlend is made from ground fresh fruit including bananas, oranges, apples and red and green grapes for a fruitier flavour.
Suitable for Budgies, Parrotlets and other birds that prefer this pellet size.
- Feed based on recommended daily amounts indicated below. Adjust amounts to ensure your bird`s optimum body condition. Feed daily to provide the foundation of your bird`s diet. Keep fresh food and water available at all times. Discard uneaten food before each feeding. As with all foods, wash hands after use and food and water bowls before each feeding.
- Canaries and Finches (per bird) 1 – 3 tablespoons daily
- Feeding and Conversion Tips
- When introducing a new food, begin with a mixture of "old and new" food. Gradually increase the amount of new food over a seven to ten day period. For best results discard any uneaten portion and clean food dish before the next feeding. For additional conversion methods visit www.ZuPreem.com/avian-conversion.
- Note - As an indicator of health, always monitor for changes in weight and body condition. Provide adequate amounts of food to maintain body condition, preventing excessive thinness or obesity. Always provide clean, fresh water.
- Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Wheat Germ Meal, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Oranges, Apples, Grapes, Bananas, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Natural Flavours, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E supplement, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Citric Acid (preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Yellow 5, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Red 40, Yellow 6, Minerals (Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Colour added, Blue 1
- Crude Protein - min 14%, Crude Fat - min 4%, Crude Fibre - max 3.5%, Moisture - max 10%, Lysine - min 0.8%, Methionine - min 0.4%, Phosphorus - min 0.4%, Potassium - min 0.5%, Vitamin D - min 500 IU/kg (225 IU/lb), Vitamin E - min 60IU/kg (25IU/lb)
- Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and/or tree nuts.
- Store in a cool dry place, free of pests and insects. Gently push air from bag and reseal immediately after use.
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
- Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
- Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
- Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
- Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.