The sensible way for smaller birds to enjoy seed mixes.
This ZuPreem Sensible Seed with Smart Pellets for Small Parrots is part of the ZuPreem Feed Smart Nutrition Plan; perfect for ensuring your bird receives all the nutrition they need to stay healthy.
It is a premium blend of seeds and FruitBlend flavour Smart Pellets, to provide your bird with a sensible way to indulge in a seed mix.
- Made with smart levels of fat and sodium to support cardiovascular and liver health.
- Contains NO sunflower seed.
- Fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids which other seeds lack.
- Made with whole grains.
- Delicious tastes in engaging shapes and colours.
- Highly recommended by leading avian vets and specialists.
Sensible Seed should be fed occasionally and can be fed alongside ZuPreem's other Enriching Variety food, Pure Fun, to keep your bird active, engaged and happy. It is recommended that these products make up to only 30% of your bird's diet.
60% of your bird's meals should be made up of ZuPreem's Essential Nutrition products - FruitBlend, Natural, NutBlend and VeggieBlend pellets. The remaining 10% with rewarding treats, such as ZuPreem Real Rewards.
Use the resealable bag to ensure your bird's food stays fresh.
Feed Sensible Seed™ to help satisfy your bird’s playful and fun-loving instincts and help create an interactive activity with each feeding. Sensible Seed™ adds enriching variety to your bird’s weekly food program and may be fed up to 30% of the total food your bird eats each week. Feed based on recommended amounts indicated below. Adjust amounts to ensure your bird’s optimum body condition. Keep fresh food and water available at all times. Discard uneaten food before each feeding. As with all foods, wash hands after use and food and water bowls before each feeding. Shake bag before each feeding to thoroughly mix the ingredients.
Amount to feed daily including all food and treat
Parakeets, Budgies, Parrotlet 1 – 3 Tablespoons Daily
Canaries and Finches (per bird): 1 – 2 Tablespoons Daily
- Canary Grass Seeds, White Proso Millet, White Milo, Canola, Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Sugar, Iodized Salt, Natural Flavours, Wheat Germ Meal, Vegetable Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Flavours, DL-Methionine, Dried Oranges, Dried Apples, Dried Grapes, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Citric Acid (preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Yellow 5, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, Red 40, Yellow 6, Minerals (Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Colour Added, Blue 1
- Crude Protein, min 10.0%; Crude Fat, min 5.0%; Crude Fibre max 9.0%; Moisture, max 13.0%; Lysine, min 0.2%; Methionine, min 0.15%; Phosphorus, min 0.3%; Potassium, min 0.4%; Riboflavin, min 1 mg/kg (0.45 mg/lb); Niacin, min 10 mg/kg (4.5 mg/lb)
- Manufactured in a factory that processes peanuts and/or tree nuts.
- Store in a cool dry place, free of pests and insects. Gently push air from bag and reseal immediately after use.
- Canary and Finch
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
IMPORTANT: Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 12pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 12pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.