Totally safe for all pets and people. Used and recommended by vets worldwide.
F10 Super Concentrate is by far the safest, most effective disinfectant we`ve ever come across - and it`s highly economical as well.
Specialist avian veterinarians, breeders and owners around the world trust F10, here`s why you should too.
- F10 is extremely effective against avian diseases such as Avian Flu, PBFD and Psittacosis, and destroys bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. Contact times are shorter making application easier.
- F10 is non-toxic and biodegradable and will not corrode metals or irritate the eyes or even abraded skin. In fact the latest EU ecological hazard tests assigned it a "zero hazard" rating.
- Use F10 for just about everything - disinfecting floors, cages, perches and toys; food preparation areas (including as a food rinse); inside the incubator, washing eggs and decontaminating hands
- F10 can be applied as a fog or fine spray to mist rooms to eradicate airborne microbes such as fungal spores and viruses or when ill birds shed infected material to prevent cross contamination.
- Quaternary Ammonium and Biguanidine Compounds (5.8%) Non Toxic Ampholytic Surtactants and Sequesterants
- Store below 30C in dry conditions
How to Use
- Clear away loose debris.
- Clean with F10SCXD cleaner if necessary and rinse off.
- Dilute F10SC with clean water and apply as a wash, or through a spray or fogger and leave to dry as follows
- For general disinfection of hard surfaces and food containers to kill bacteria and yeasts - 2ml in 1 litre (1:500)
- For high level disinfection of hard surfaces, equipment and air spaces to kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and most viruses - 4ml in 1 litre (1:250)
- For use against the most resistant viruses e.g. PBFD and Parvovirus - 8ml in 1 litre (1:125)
- African Grey
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Macaw - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £6.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 5 – 10 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.