Essential calcium and vitamin D3 supplement for parrots and birds.
Zolcal-D is a veterinary medicinal formulation of calcium and vitamin D3. Calcium plays a vital role in the bone formation and normal nerve, brain and muscle function. Vitamin D aids the absorption of calcium. The liquid formula is suitable for all species where additional calcium or vitamin D3 is needed and can be given directly or via drinking water.
- Mineral feed - calcium borogluconate 40% (400g/litre)
- Nutritional additive vitamin D3 25,000IU/Litre
How to Use
- Zolcal D provides 35mg calcium, 25 IU vitamin D3/ml, plus 2mg/ml magnesium.
- Use 10ml (2 teaspoons) per litre of drinking water or give by direct adminstrationat the rate of 0.1ml per 100g of animal.
- Alternatively pour/sprinkle onto food at a rate of 2.5ml (half a teaspoon) per 250g of food
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce or DPD the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If your order is less than £39, Standard Delivery costs just £3.99.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £7.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take an extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.