Nutritionally complete 100% organic diet for all small to medium parrots.
Because birds can be intolerant of artificial pesticides, fertilisers and preservatives, Harrison's Bird Foods have developed the first and only 100% Organic bird food.
The ingredients are premium whole grains and are approved for human consumption.
Adult Lifetime is the standard maintenance diet for all parrots and parrot like birds.
We would recommend a veterinary health check prior to changing your bird's diet.
- Ground Yellow Corn, Ground Hulless Barley, Ground Hulled Millet, Ground Soybeans, Ground Shelled Peanuts, Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, Ground Lentils, Ground Rice, Ground Green Peas, Sun Dried Alfalfa, Ground Toasted Oat Groats, Chia Seeds, Calcium Carbonate, Montmorillonite Clay, Ground Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Sea Salt, Spirulina, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite. CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
- Crude protein (min.) 14%,
- Crude fat (min.) 6%,
- Crude fiber (max.) 4.5%,
- Moisture (max.) 10%
- Canaries.... 1 tsp (1-2 g)
- Parakeets..... 1- 2 tsp (1.5-3 g)
- Cockatiels/Lovebirds.... 1.5-3 tsp (2-5 g)
- Conures/Lories.... 3 - 5 tsp (5-9 g) (for Lories: soak the formula in 2 Tbs water and 1/2 tsp corn syrup)
- Quakers.... 2-4 tsp (3-7 g)
- Doves.... 0.5-1.5tsp (5-15 g)
- Because Harrison's is committed to protecting your bird from artificial preservatives, we suggest you taste and smell this product for freshness prior to feeding.
- Use food up in 4 - 6 weeks after opening bag.
- Keep food fresh by squeezing all air out of bag and zipping the bag shut at the top. If zip lock gets removed or damaged, fold top over several times and clip shut with "chip clip" or clothes pin.
- Keep food in original bag. Do not store food in plastic bags or Tupperware®.
- Store at room temperature. Refrigeration of food is not necessary.
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce or DPD the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If your order is less than £39, Standard Delivery costs just £3.99.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £7.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take an extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.