A Maximum Nutrient Formula for Small Birds.
- A year-round formula for canaries, doves, budgies (parakeets), cockatiels, lovebirds, finches, pigeons and other small birds.
All birds should start out and remain on High Potency Formula for a period of at least 6 months.
Special needs:For birds that are molting, overweight, underweight, particularly active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from an illness or affected by liver or kidney disease.
Weaning Birds:Feed High Potency Formula for at least 6-9 months.
Breeding Birds:Birds should be fed High Potency Formula 1-2 months prior to the breeding period and until chicks are weaned or for at least six months before resuming Adult Lifetime Formula. The amount of supplemental certified organic vegetables and fruits may be increased until the chicks are weaned. For each 2 Tbs (20 g) Formula, add ½ (5 g) Tbs certified organic sunflower seeds.
- feed fresh food daily, do not "top off"
- to help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals.
- birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline.
- Canary/Finch 1tsp (1-1 3/4g)
- Budgie 1-2 tsp (1 1/2g-3 g)
- Cockatiel/Lovebird 1 1/2 - 3 tsp (2-5g)
- Dove/Pigeon 1/2 - 1 1/2 tsp (5-15g)
*Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Hull-Less Barley, *Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Soy Flakes, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Green Peas, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Ground Rice, *Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Sesame Meal, *Chia Seeds, *Ground Alfalfa, *Algae Meal, *Ground Dried Sea Kelp, *Vegetable Oil, *Ground Anise Seed.
* = CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Nutritional additives per Kg:
- Vitamins: Vit A 4409 IU, Vit B1 2677 IU, Vit B2 2380 IU, Vit E 437 IU, Vit D3 276 IU, Vit B12 40mcg. Trace elements: Zinc Sulphate 13.3mg, Manganese Sulphate 4.4mg, Copper Sulphate 2.7mg, Sodium Selenite 0.15mg.
- Analytical constituents: Crude Protein (min.) 20%, Crude Fat (min.) 14%, Crude Fibre (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 10%.
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Small
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
NEW DELIVERY TIMES:
* Next Working Day (Mon - Fri) - Deliveries can take up to 48 hours at present, especially in remote areas.
* Express Delivery Service (Mon - Fri) - Parcels are delivered within 2 - 4 Business days.
* Standard Delivery (Mon - Sat) - Parcels are delivered within 5 - 10 days.
* Orders for NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery must be placed before 3pm. Parcel Force can no longer guarantee this Service. However most parcels are dilvered on time.
* Standard Delivery can take up to 10 working days at present due to high volume of parcels. If your delivery is urgent choose the Next Working Day, Delivery Service.
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 12pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take and extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.