Combines a natural blend of alfalfa, parsley, kale, chia seed and sweet potatoes.
Natural vegetation provides the nutritional variety and mental stimulation nature intended, while encouraging healthy foraging and eating behaviour.
Using these Kaytee Bird Greens Pro Health foraging treats, you can add even more variety to your bird's diet, it's that simple.
Sprinkle some over the top of your bird`s normal diet or just place some in a separate bowl for them to enjoy. The ingredients have been finely chopped so your bird has to work hard to find these tasty gems.
By feeding your pet bird these Kaytee Bird Greens with Chia and Sweet Potato you are also helping to raise funds which Kaytee uses towards education, research and conservation projects dedicated to Parrot rehabilitation, re-homing efforts and the preservation of critical natural habitats for threatened and endangered species.
- Dehydrated Alfalfa Leaves, Dehydrated Parsley, Dehydrated Kale, Chia Seed, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes.
- Crude Protein - 21.0%
- Crude Fat - 2.0%
- Crude Fibre - 16.0%
- Moisture - 12.0%
Feeding Instructions - Daily Feeding Amount
- Canary, Finch, Parakeet - 1 Teaspoon, per bird per day.
- Cockatiel, Lovebird, Small Conure - 1 Tablespoon per bird per day.
- Amazon, African Grey, Large Conure, Pionus - 1.5 Tablespoons per bird per day.
- Cockatoo, Macaw - 3 Tablespoons per bird per day.
Benefits of Ingredients
- Alfalfa is rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber for overall health and to support digestive function.
- Carrots and parsley are a rich source of beta-carotene to support vision function
- Sweet potatoes are a superb source of energy, fibre, potassium, B vitamins, beta-carotene, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, calcium and iron.
- Chia seed is a powerhouse food, high in protein, fibre and the essential omega-3 fatty acid ALA (alpha-linolenic acid), as well as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, molybdenum, niacin and zinc. Chia seeds are an aztec super food containing omega-3 fatty acids to promote your bird’s heart
- Kale - Rich source of Vitamin A, beta-carotene and other carotenoid pigments, high in calcium, high in Vitamins K and C - considered a "super food" due to its other non- nutritional properties.
- Reseal and refrigerate after opening to preserve freshness, use within 7 days of opening or place in a sealed container and freeze for extended storage.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and other tree nuts.
- African Grey
- Canary and Finch
- Conure - Large
- Conure - Small
- Macaw - Small
- Macaw - Large
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce or DPD the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If your order is less than £39, Standard Delivery costs just £3.99.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £7.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take an extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.