A daily spray to help soothe and cleanse dry and itchy skin.
Rainforest Mist Bath Sprays can be used daily on birds to soothe skin, condition feathers, and promote bright new plumage. Rainforest Mist will cleanse your bird and relieve dry, itchy skin while helping to prevent feather plucking and unnecessary moulting. These products help rid lice and mites.
- Deionized Water, Vitamins A,D,E, Natural Aloe Vera, Eucalyptol, Menthol, Methyl salicylate, Wheat germ oil, Quantree bee pollen.
How to Use
- Shake well and spray on bird from 12 inches (30cm) away until feathers are visably wet.
- DO NOT spray near open food or water, or directly in to bird`s face.
- Keep bird out of drafty areas during use to prevent chills.
- DO NOT spray sick birds with this product unless otherwise directed by a veterinarian.
- Does not contain alcohol, Will not discolour plumage.
- African Grey
- Conure - Large
- Meyers and Senegals
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce or DPD the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If your order is less than £39, Standard Delivery costs just £3.99.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £7.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take an extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.