Sustainable, ecologically grown ingredients in a pelleted format for your small pet bird.
Tasty, crumbled pellets made from human grade and certified Organic ingredients, readily accepted by most birds.
This all natural TOP'S Parrot Food - Small Pellets has been manufactured using a cold pressed (not extruded or baked) process, to keep natural enzymes, vitamins and other nutrients at the highest levels possible. This ensures your bird is receiving the finest nutrition.
Rosemary, lemon and orange peel are a few of the natural substances used to carefully preserve the nutrient rich content, keeping it fresh and appetising for your bird.
You can be sure that you are feeding your bird a truly natural diet, with only the wholesome goodness found in nature being used to create this diet.
- Certified Organic Ingredients: Rice, Hulled Millet, Barley, Alfalfa leaf, Sunflower seed hulled, Sesame seeds unhulled, Quinoa whole, Buckwheat hulled, Dandelion leaf powder, Carrot powder, Spinach leaf powder, Purple dulse, Kelp, Rose hips powder, Rose hips crushed, Orange peel powder, Lemon peel powder, Rosemary whole leaf, Cayenne ground, Red chili peppers crushed, Nettle leaf.
- Protein min 13%
- Crude Fiber min 12%
- Fat min 7%.
- Contains NO BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin.
- NO artificial colours, flavours, vitamins, preservatives, or sucrose/sugar.
- GMO free.
- Does NOT contain any animal products, or by-products.
- Feed approximately as much as your bird will consume in a day. Some days birds will eat more than others so the amount will fluctuate. Discard the remainder and feed fresh pellets each time. Consult your avian veterinarian if you have any specific diet related concerns. Although an excellent source of protein, vitamins and minerals, we believe that no pellet can provide 100% of a bird’s nutritional needs. Please be sure to feed vegetables, fruits, nuts, and some seeds for a varied diet.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Refrigeration is not required.
- Pellets CAN be frozen to extend shelf life.
- Once opened, please reseal in original bag or similar container.
- Do not feed old or mouldy food.
Please note - the above information should be used for guidance only - you know your bird best!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
FREE NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £69
Place your order online before 3pm Monday to Friday. Choose the Free Next Day delivery option and we will deliver your parcel by Parcelforce or DPD the next working day (Mon – Fri only)
The next day delivery for orders under £69 costs just £5.99. It is available for in stock orders and to most UK mainland addresses (excluding some large items).
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY – FOR ORDERS OVER £39
Our Standard Delivery service usually takes 3 – 5 working days and your parcel will be delivery by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or DPD depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
If your order is less than £39, Standard Delivery costs just £3.99.
- Please note, the expected delivery times above exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DELIVERY - £7.99
Place your order by 3pm on Friday and request a Saturday or Sunday delivery. UK Mainland only.
Large cages and some stands are available for delivery to UK Mainland only and may take an extra few days or be subject to surcharge in some areas.
Full in-depth delivery information can be found here or you can call us on our FREE number 0800 327 7511 and we will be happy to assist.